Our doctors are among the best in the country. Why is that important for you? Because vascular disease is complex and requires a wide range of expertise and dependable experience. Each year, our vascular doctors perform:
- 4,500 vascular studies
- 900 major vascular operations
- 1,600 diagnostic angiograms
- 2,000 interventional procedures, like angioplasty, vascular stent and aortic stent-graft placement and embolizations
We provide more services than any hospital in the region to treat conditions that affect the aorta, the largest artery in the body.
We have nationally recognized expertise in the repair of blocked or torn arteries (the blood vessels that transport blood away from the heart to the rest of the body).
We offer advanced radiology suites and national experts provide critical treatment for weak blood vessel walls.
Get a Vascular Screening
Just because you don't have symptoms of vascular disease doesn't mean you aren't at risk. We offer screenings every week at Northridge Medical Park.
Eligible patients include:
• Age 65 or older
• Age 50 or older with cardiovascular risk factors
• Adults 45 years or older and an abnormal finding would prompt modification of your lifestyle or medical care
• Family history of abdominal aortic aneurysm
Insurance doesn't cover screenings if you aren't experiencing symptoms. The out-of-pocket cost is $99 for all tests.
Get the details (PDF) or call 434.924.5824.